Pages

SugarPlum Cottage Crafts

Monday, June 18, 2012

Beach Photo Frame


Before
After

Here is the photo frame I made for my Hubby for Father's Day. He loves to surf and lucky for us we live about 10 min from the beach :) Our last trip to the beach I got some very cute shots of him with our daughter  , so I thought a nice frame to put then in would make a nice Father's Day present.  
I started with a plain wooden frame I had bought from Michael's ages ago so I'm not sure what I paid for it but I think it was only a dollar or two. And I used the "Endless Summer" stack and "Mango Frost" stack from DCWV for most of the cuts.  I used my "Life's a Beach" cartridge for the surf boards and waves and for the wording  I used the "Cricut Font and Basic Shapes" 
Thanks for taking a peek! I love hearing your comments!

I will be linking this project here:

Do you like to go to the BEACH?
For Ch# 23 (Week 23) 
Create any type of project using any type of medium that has a BEACH THEME.

 For Ch# 77 it's Anything Goes plus add a Sentiment! Your project can be a scrapbook layout, mini album, card, altered frame, bookmark, anything!



3 comments:

  1. I love this! What a great idea. I love the way you put the papers on there with the torn beach by the waves. Very good!! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic!!! I picked up a frame a while back and don't even know where to start with it! I so love how you have covered yours. The surfboards and the great waves!! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stack and your fame turned out GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete