Pages

SugarPlum Cottage Crafts

Monday, June 28, 2010

My Pink Stamper Design Team Submission Rejects :)

Well I decided to make a submission for the My Pink Stamper Design Team and I can't post my actual submission until after Robyn announces her picks. So here are a couple of the cards I made that didn't make the cut :) Hope you like them!

Recipe
  • Preserves Cricut cartridge  
  • Fiskars border punch
  • Value Pack Cardstock
  • Sheer Creations ribbon
  • Assorted Scraps (sorry I have no idea where I got the patterned paper)
  • Studio G "the perfect pear" clear stamp






Recipe:

  • Create-A-Critter Cricut cartridge
  • DCWV "the Sweet stack" cardstock
  • Spool 'o Ribbon white
I printed out the saying on some white cardstock and then used the Center Point function on my Cricut Expression to cut the shape around it.



Recipe:

  • Create-A-Critter Cricut cartridge
  • Autumn Leaves "Blink Petals"
  • Value Pack cardstock
  • Fiskars scalloped circle punch
  • Stampedous "Changito the Monkey" stamp set




 

No comments:

Post a Comment